Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)
The service provides legal advice to clients seeking to appeal Centrelink decisions at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
Clients should have already lodged an appeal with the AAT. Final year law students under the supervision of an experienced legal practitioner, will have their appeal documents reviewed and be advised on:
- The strength of their appeal
- Any additional information that should be presented to the tribunal
- Issues to be raised with the tribunal
- Assessment of any special circumstances that would support the appeal
- An appropriate approach to maximizing their chances of success
- The formalities and procedural aspects of the Tribunal hearing
Please note: Clients who have not lodged an appeal or have not sought a review by a Centrelink Authorised Review Officer can obtain advice or assistance to lodge an appeal by making an appointment with the University’s Adelaide Legal Outreach Service.
Appointments and enquiries
For further enquiries please contact us by email at email@example.com
Operating Hours: Thursdays during first and second semester 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Location: Administrative Appeals Tribunal, Level 2, 1 King William Street Adelaide
Appointments may be booked with the AAT on 1800 228 333.