Research in Law
The Adelaide Law School has consistently been recognised as ‘Above World Standard for Research Excellence’ (ERA 2018).
Across the faculty, we conduct world-class research that is consistently ranked in the top 1% of Universities internationally. Our research activities cover 6 key areas, as described below.
Our research units and centres
- Research Unit for the Study of Society, Ethics and the Law (RUSSEL)
- Public Law and Policy Research Unit (PLPRU)
- Research Unit on Military Law and Ethics (RUMLAE)
- Environment, and Natural Resources Law (ENREL)
- Work, Employment and Regulation group (WER)
- Regulation of Corporations, Insolvency & Taxation (ROCIT)
- South Australia Law Reform Institute (SALRI)
Interested in undertaking a postgraduate research degree with us?
We offer exciting opportunities for researchers at the honours, masters and PhD levels. Our research degrees are open to graduates of law and business graduates (with some possible further legal study required). If you are interested in commercial law or innovation and technology law, consider furthering your research career with us.