Dean of Law's Support Fund
Dean of Law's Fund support has been established to support students who are undertaking a program of study in the field of law at the University of Adelaide and who is in financial need and provides small amounts per year towards a student's education costs.
Rules and eligibilty
Applications are considered on an ongoing basis.
This fund is open to all students who are undertaking a Bachelor of Laws program of study at the University of Adelaide.
- Items considered may be textbook, stationary, transport and other essential items.
- Students undertaking 75% of a full course load are considered to be enrolled on a full time basis. Students must be enrolled on the census dates (usually 31 March and 31 August each year) to be eligible to receive this support.
- Students must be able to demonstrate financial need and be able to provide supporting documentary evidence at the time of application, e.g. details of income tested Commonwealth income support payment, such as Youth Allowance, Austudy, ABSTUDY benefits, or other details of their financial circumstances.
- Successful recipients will be selected according to academic merit and financial need.
- Students in receipt of other major University of Adelaide scholarships may not apply for this support.
- The support must be taken up in the year in which it is offered.