The founders of the Woomera Manual Project are the University of Adelaide, the University of Exeter, the University of Nebraska College of Law and the University of New South Wales - Canberra. These Founding Universities are joined by other partners across the globe.
The Governance and Editorial Board, which is comprised of senior representatives from each of the Founding Universities, are responsible for leading the project, and for managing the drafting, collating and editing of the Manual.
Governance and Editorial Board
- Melissa de Zwart, Dean of the Law School at the University of Adelaide, Chair of the Governance and Editorial Board
- Dale Stephens, University of Adelaide, Director of the Research Unit on Military Law and Ethics
- Rob McLaughlin , Professor of Military and Security Law and Director Australian Centre for the Study of Armed Conflict and Society at the University of New South Wales, Canberra
- Hitoshi Nasu, University of Exeter
- Jack Beard, University of Nebraska