The major funders of The Woomera Manual Project are the University of Adelaide, the University of Exeter, the University of Nebraska College of Law and the University of New South Wales in Canberra. These Founding Universities are joined by other partners across the globe.
The senior representatives from each of the Founding Universities form the Board of Directors, who are responsible for managing the resources of the project and ensuring it delivers the anticipated outcome. The General Editors are responsible to the Board for managing the drafting of the Manual and they are assisted by two Managing Editors who are responsible for collating all the generated content (draft Rules and Commentaries) into one cohesive publication.
Board of Directors
- Professor Michael Schmitt, University of Exeter, Charles H.Stockton Professor, US Naval War College, Francis Lieber Distinguished Scholar, Lieber Institute, US Military Academy at West Point
- Professor Melissa deZwart, Dean of the Law School at the University of Adelaide
- Professor Rob McLaughlin , Professor of Military and Security Law and Director Australian Centre for the Study of Armed Conflict and Society at the University of New South Wales, Canberra
Editorial Board and General Editors
- Professor Dale Stephens, University of Adelaide, Director of the Research Unit on Military Law and Ethics,
- Professor Michael Schmitt , University of Exeter, UK.
- Professor Rob McLaughlin , University of New South Wales, Canberra
- Mr Duncan Blake Managing Editor and Director of the Secretariat
- Ms Liis Vihul former Managing Editor of the Tallinn Manual and CEO of Cyber Law International