Dates & Fees
The Professional Certificate in Arbitration is run every two years and will be offered again in 2024.
Key dates - 2024 Program
The key dates for the 2024 academic year are outlined below.
If you are interested in this program please visit How to Apply.
Application deadline via SATAC
Monday 19 February 2024
Introduction to Arbitration and Advanced Arbitration tutorial dates can be viewed on the Course Planner
Introduction to Arbitration and Advanced Arbitration assessment and workshop dates can be viewed on the Course Outline
For a full list of University Critical Dates, please click here.
Fees - 2024 Program
Academic course fees
GST is not applicable to university course fees.
Eligible students can apply for FEE-HELP, an interest-free loans facility for students enrolled in fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate coursework.
You will pay for the program online when you enrol - you can pay via credit card or request an invoice for payment.
The program meets the course of study requirements of FEE-HELP.
- be an Australian citizen and study at least part of your course in Australia.
- be a New Zealand Special Category visa (SCV) holder or permanent humanitarian visa holder and meet the residency requirements - permanent residents can only get FEE-HELP for approved bridging studies.
- be enrolled in a fee-paying place at a provider that offers FEE-HELP loans.
- be enrolled in an eligible course at your provider by the census date (your provider can tell you if your course is eligible).
- submit the Request for FEE-HELP form to your provider by the census date.
- not have already borrowed up to your FEE-HELP limit.