The Adelaide Law School Advisory Board provides communication and advisory network with the legal profession and wider community.
The Board will provide:
• High level strategic advice.• Provide feedback and advice concerning skills required by graduates to
ensure the needs of the legal profession and other employers are met.
• Offer a broader perspective on legal education and Law School research program directions.
• Provide a vehicle for building and strengthening relationships with organisations external to the
University and the wider community.
• Provide insight into the current climate and potential opportunities for business development activities.
• Assist in increasing funding, particularly for scholarships, from external sources.
• Support social and promotion events of the School
|Members of the Advisory Board|
Mr Elias Farah
|Principal Partner, Commercial and Legal|
|Mr Nicholas J.Shaw||Simpson Thacher|
|Judge Katrina Bochner|
Dr Paul Burgess
Director, Burgess Paluch
|The Hon Justice Melissa Perry||Federal Court of Australia, Sydney|
|Professor Judith McNamara||Adelaide Law School|
|Ms Kirsty Braybon||Australian Radioactive Waste Agency|
|Mr Matt Simpson|
Professor John Williams Executive Dean Faculty of ABLE
Ms Kate Hardy Legal Advisor, The Australian Wine Research Institute
Ms Kyra Reznikov Special Counsel, Finlaysons Lawyers
Professor Paul Babie Adelaide Law School
Dr Gabrielle Golding Adelaide Law School
Professor Joanne Howe Adelaide Law School
If you are interested in joining the advisory committee, please contact the Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Economics Executive Dean.