Dean of Law's Support Fund
Dean of Law's Fund support has been established to support students who are undertaking a program of study in law at the University of Adelaide and who are experiencing financial difficulties which impact on their studies and demonstrate short term financial need in either education or living expenses.
Rules and eligibility
Applications are considered on an ongoing basis.
This fund is open to all students who are undertaking a Bachelor of Laws program of study at the University of Adelaide.
- Items considered may be textbook, stationary, transport and other essential items.
- Students undertaking 75% of a full course load are considered to be enrolled on a full-time basis. Students must be enrolled on the census dates (usually 31 March and 31 August each year) to be eligible to receive this support.
- Students must be able to demonstrate financial need and be able to provide supporting documentary evidence at the time of application, e.g. details of income tested Commonwealth income support payment, such as Youth Allowance, Austudy, ABSTUDY benefits, or other details of their financial circumstances.
- Successful recipients will be determined according to academic demonstrated financial need and academic merit.
- The support must be taken up in the year in which it is offered.